We often worry about the world that we are leaving to future generations. Our daily actions can have an impact, not only on our environment, but also on our children, who are so eager to follow our steps.
I would like to share with you the pictures I’ve made with my kids for the #SaveEnergyToday photo contest organised by the Coalition for Energy Savings in partnership with the European Commission’s DG Energy:
1. Let the sunshine in! Daylight is free
2. Freeze! Don’t stay frozen in front of the door
3. Risk of showers… The shorter the better!
4. Too many lights? One plug to switch off them all!
5. Clothes. Let the sun dry them for you!
6. Bikes. The most entertaining way to save energy
7. Remove your charger on time… or you will be heavily charged!
8. The most economic bulb… is the one you don’t switch on!